Or if your prefer call us at
787 250 5214
Life Insurance and Long Term Disability for Multinational companies
The products that MAPFRE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF PUERTO RICO offer are designed to comply with the industry’s highest standards and offer insured the peace of mind of having a complete benefits package where life insurance and long term disability are combined. Our benefits to Multinationals adjust to the individual Budget and demand of each group. Also, allows the Employer to settle to the coverage that suits best to the needs of their employees.
Coverage’s for Life Insurance and Long Term Disability for MAPFRE Multinationals grants the insured the peace of mind of having a complete policy that covers all their needs as well as their families’ as established General Terms and Conditions in the policy.
The General Terms and Conditions of MAPFRE health services show their users which coverage they can access, its benefits and additional advantages, as well as requirements and restrictions established by the Company.
Health Services for my Business
Check the services related to Health insurance for business offered by MAPFRE PUERTO RICO.
Life Insurance and Long Term Disability include a series of requirements and restrictions as established on the General Terms and Conditions of the contract. Some of them are:
- Damages due to an insurrection or war declared or not are excluded. Any incidental act to such insurrection of war or participation in any civil disturbance.
- Benefits that surpass limits established in the General Terms and Conditions are excluded.
Find our offices network, general agencies or authorized representatives.
MAPFRE recommends, to all persons interested in benefiting from life insurance and long term disability for Multinationals, to pay special attention to the General Terms and Conditions of the policy to obtain the maximum benefit.
- Persons in need of information and or assistance can contact our Tele-operators available 24/7.
- It is recommended that insured know when their coverage is in-force in order to know when they can access benefits covered in policy.
- Insured’s should understand all processes established by MAPFRE to access certain coverage’s, according to the General Terms and Conditions of the policy.