Or if you prefer to call us at
MAPFRE’s Vision insurance is intended to help the insured cover the expenses incurred in products and services offered by a qualified Optometrist or Ophthalmologist.
The General Conditions and Limitations of the MAPFRE Vision Insurance indicate to users what are the covered services they can access, the benefits and advantages, as well as the requirements and restrictions established by the Company.
The Vision insurance at MAPFRE indicates, through the general conditions and limitations, a series of requirements and restrictions that members should know and take into account when applying for coverage or requesting the services provided by the Company.
Some of these are:
- Exclusions on designer frames as determined by the manufacturer.
- Any service or glasses required by an employer as a condition of employment.
- Loss due to an insurrection or war, whether or not declared, any incidental act resulting of such insurrection or war, or any participation in a riot or civil disorder.
MAPFRE recommends all interested in benefiting from the Vision insurance coverage to pay special attention to the General Conditions and Limitations to obtain the maximum benefit from their plan.
Recommendations to use Vision Insurance:
- Members should know their coverage period to access benefits in their policy.
- Members should be familiar with the processes established by MAPFRE to access certain coverage’s, in accordance to the policy’s General Conditions and Limitations.
- People who need information can contact representatives at Ivision International or access the webpage www.ivisionintl.com.
Health Services for my Business
Check the services related to Health insurance for business offered by MAPFRE PUERTO RICO.
Find our office network, general agencies or authorized representatives.