24/7 Information Center
With just a simple call our customers have access to the most modern telephone office in Puerto Rico. This tele-office addresses all issues related to any MAPFRE insurance line, and it is aimed at both customers and producers. It is a specialized service that meets the needs of our producers, policyholders and claimants, immediately resolving directly, completely, and professionally.
Equipped with a modern, fully computerized phone system, this office has more than 25 teleoperators ready to answer any question about:
- Information about the policy: coverage, deductibles, limits, etc.
- New products and services.
- Policy status (collections and balances).
- Claims creation and status.
- General information on policies and compulsory insurance.
- Policy payments by credit card, savings, or checking account.
- Issuance of policy payment certification.
- Issuance of Compulsory Insurance voucher.
With MAPFRE Contact Center can also report your losses by phone. You are immediately assigned a reference number and an adjuster. Furthermore, in the case of auto claims, you will be informed the date on which the appraiser will see your vehicle.
This way, your claim will be expedited and you will receive faster, excellent service.
For more information, call now 787-250-5214 or 1-888-835-3634 (island – toll free), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.